January 4, 2014

2013

2013 was easily the best year of my life, so let's see what happend...
2013 to zdecydowanie najlepszy rok, więc powspominajmy co się wydarzyło...
In January I:
-turned 16!
-had my first interview about fashion for local radio station
-visited London with my Mum
-had my prom!


In February I:
-redecorated my room 
-was playing with gold accessories
-was living in winter wonderland - snow was everywhere!
-got cute gifts from my family



In March I:
-spent night in the same hotel as Justin Bieber and saw one of his Believe Tour shows!
-cleaned my room because of Spring!
-started to fell Spring and positive atmosphere around me
-spent Easter in Berlin


In April I:
-saw Spring Breakers
-had my first coffee outside in 2013
-started to eat healthy again
-was wearing too many black items!


In May I:
-spent a few days in Hamburg with my friends and went to see One Direction
-spent a really crazy day at Heide Park in germany with my girls
-went for a walk with my family
-saw Pink live


In June I:
-visited Poznań with my firnds
-redecorated my room so it was really girly
-posted my make-up post
-ate my first strawberries

In July I:
-bought the craziest shoes ever
-made a flower wreath
-saw Rihanna at the biggest music festival in Poland
-visited Berlin

In August I:
-visited Spain
-was walking with palm trees around
-was picking off tangarines straight from the tree
-visited Denmark


In September I:
-visited Frankfurt
-drank my first Pumpkin Spice Latte
-met Selena Gomez
-was spending hours at my favorite cafe with lots of homework

In October I:
-fell in love with walks through the city
-loved wearing red
-had cozy sushi nights
-was crazy about military green/black combinations

In November I:
-created one of my favourite outfits from the blog
-my candle obsession went too far...
-dyed my hair black...and it was the worst decision ever!
-was spending more time in my cozy room

In December I:
-visited Christmas market in Berlin
-baked gingerbreads
-was spending hours at the cafe but no homework this time
-was wearing tons of all black combinations

2 comments:

  1. love your blog and this post!!

    brie at chicvadourbyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete